Residential Vertical Platform Lifts
Gain easy access to raised entries, decks, or different levels in your home with a Bruno residential vertical platform lift (VPL). Bruno wheelchair lifts are available up to 14 ft/4267 mm and provide a cost-effective access solution to your home. Enjoy a smooth quiet ride, easy operation and maintenance-free reliability. Bruno vertical platform lifts, also called porch lifts, can be installed indoors or outdoors, are code compliant and offer American-built quality.
Easy To Use
- Pressure control rocker switch up/down operation. Automatic self-lowering ramp folds down for smooth roll on/off access; folds up when in use to create a safety barrier.
- Lift capacity of 750 lb/340 kg. Smooth, quiet ride. Made-in-the-USA quality.
- Unit shuts down when obstruction is touched under platform. Emergency stop switch on platform.
- Continuously charged DC battery-powered motor on lifts 10-feet and above ensures operation even in a power outage. Affordable AC in 4- and 6-feet units (DC battery powered optional) Gold warranty: 2 years, major components; 1 year, parts Minimum Space. Maximum Reach Space-efficient Bruno wheelchair lifts can access up to 14 feet.
Indoor or Outdoor
- Weather-resistant controls and specialized coating protect the unit. An optional canopy can protect you as well. Combat extreme winters with the optional cold weather package.
Commercial Vertical Platform Lifts
Suitable for indoors or outdoors, Bruno commercial vertical platform lifts are driven by a quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation for access even during power outages. Bruno is ISO 9001 Certified and all its wheelchair lifts are Made in America.
Bruno’s commercial vertical platform lift (VPL-3300B) series includes access solutions for churches, schools or businesses and are designed in accordance with ASME A18.1, section 2, and can be used in some applications for ANSI A117.1 National Accessibility Guidelines. They also meet Canadian guidelines CSA B355.
Enclosure Vertical Platform Lift
Lightweight and easy to install, Bruno’s Enclosure vertical platform lift is self-contained and needs no hoistway or shaftway. With full-size Plexiglas door and panel inserts, the Enclosure VPL wheelchair lift is an attractive choice for ADA compliance. Made-in-America.
3-Gate Vertical Platform Lift
Bruno’s 3-gate (Toe-guard) lower enclosure vertical platform lift provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. Access up to 53 inches with a quiet, smooth ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation for performance even in power outages. Made in America.
Unenclosed Vertical Platform Lift
Access to stages, porches or short distances are common uses of Bruno’s affordable unenclosed vertical platform lift. Verify that local codes allow for an unenclosed wheelchair lift solution. Made in America quality with weather-protected controls for inside or outside applications.